Vélo-Station Capitole, created jointly by the association Movimento and Tisséo-SMTC, is a service offered to encourage Toulousans in using alternate forms of transportation.
Renting a bicycle is fast and simple!
All you need is a valid passport and a 260 € deposit by cheque or credit card. The deposit won't be withdrawn or cashed and will be returned at the end of your rental period.
- Half-day: 1 € morning from opening until 14:00 or afternoon from 12:00 ‘til closing
- Day: 2 € from opening to closing of the Vélo-Station
- Day + night: 3 € from opening ‘til the next morning
- Monthly: 10 € – 18 € per month
Vélo-Station Capitole is open every day.
- Weekdays: from 8:00 to 19:00
- Weekends: from 10:00 to 19:00
Square Charles De Gaulle
(behind the Hôtel de Ville, near the Office of Tourism)
05 34 300 300
Or at La gare routière de Voyageurs, 68 bd Pierre Sémard.